for Small Towns and Beyond
No matter where you live, you deserve a fast, reliable Internet connection.
Get the speed you need to stream, game, surf and more with Mediacom Bolt high-speed Internet. Mediacom Bolt uses our fiber-rich network to deliver incredibly fast Internet speeds to towers in your area; then with state-of-the-art fixed wireless technology, we deliver those speeds right to your home. Now homes located too far from existing network infrastructure or fiber-internet service can access the fast, powerful internet speeds they deserve.
Mediacom Bolt Internet Plan
- Download speeds up to 100 Mbps†
- Upload speeds from 10 Mbps up to 20 Mbps depending on area†
- Usage allowance: 2,000GB^
- Includes Total Defense Security Suite software; helps protect up to 5 devices‡
How Bolt Works
- Mediacom connects Bolt Signal Towers to our high-speed fiber network
- Antennas on the Signal Tower wirelessly send our high-speed internet signal to customer’s home*
- A Bolt Antenna at the customer’s home captures the wireless signal
- Then simply connect the Bolt Antenna to a Wi-Fi router. Choose Mediacom’s WiFi360pro powered by eero for fast and reliable whole-home Wi-Fi internet coverage
*The Service will not be available in all areas at all times. Many factors can affect the availability and quality of the Service, including, but not limited to, network capacity, terrain, buildings, foliage, and weather.
Experience fast connectivity throughout your home with WiFi360pro
- eero Secure
- eero App & Setup
Add Smarter Home Phone Services
Device not included with Home Phone services
Keep in touch with friends and family across town and across the country.
Home Phone services from Mediacom is the perfect cell phone backup providing clear, quality service and switching is easy!
Home Phone service includes unlimited nationwide calling and over a dozen digital phone features.
- Three-way Calling
- Caller ID for Call Waiting
- Caller ID Per Call Blocking
- Do Not Disturb
- Speed Dialing
- Call Forwarding
- Selective Call Forwarding
- Priority Call
- Call Waiting
- Anonymous Call Rejection
- Call Transfer
- Caller ID - Name and Number
- Customer Originated Trace
- Selective Call Rejection
- Selective Call Acceptance
The world has never been so small with WorldTalk from Mediacom. WorldTalk offers low cost plan options to up to 87 countries that can be easily added to your digital phone service
- 200 Minutes Call Time
- 67 Countries
- 250 Minutes Call Time
- 87 Countries
WorldTalk Offers: Available only to Mediacom residential Phone customers who meet Mediacom's applicable credit and other requirements. Mediacom may change the rates or the list of countries included in each plan (as listed in country list above) at any time. Mediacom may discontinue either or both plan at any time. WorldTalk200 includes 200 initial minutes and WorldTalk250 includes 250 initial minutes per calendar month of international calls to the countries included in each plan. Unused monthly minutes will not roll over to the next month. Customers exceeding the initial minutes may purchase one additional block of 200 or 250 minutes during the calendar month. If customer chooses to purchase an additional block of minutes before using all of the initial minutes, any remaining initial minutes will be lost. All minute blocks expire at end of month, regardless of when purchased. Customers exceeding 400 or 500 minutes in a given calendar month will have their international calling blocked and must wait until the start of the next calendar month to resume international calling.